Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Whoopsie Poo

I tried to resist blogging about ole' douchebag, but according to Chris Harrison, we witnessed an HISTORIC NIGHT on Monday (Was the after the rose special part 2 considered historic, as well?), and I am bound by blog contract to write about all historic events.

Ain't no thing girls, he just pulled the switcheroo. Maybe he got you mixed up, you do look AWFULLY similar.

In my humble opinion, that was just the tip of the proverbial scripted reality TV melodrama iceberg though. The best moment of TV came right about here....
Now Jason, I hate to make light of your gripping tale of love won..err lost..BUT wait! won again..but this moment of hurling yourself over the balcony, crying to the reality TV show gods.."WHY MUST I CHOOSE?" was just TOO GOOD. No seriously, Joel McHale should send you a personal note thanking you for the endless number of times that this clip will be interjected into The Soup in the coming year.

And how about that poor kid of his? Ty, I don't want to put you through any more, so I won't introduce you to my fake TV girlfriends until there are only two left. So, here's your new mommy..cue jumping into pool together in formal wear to signify start of new family. BUT wait, daddy got annoyed..so HERE is your new mommy...oh and I'm going on a press tour for three months.

I was really holding my breath that Molly would announce that she was prego...with Jason's brother or something equally soap operaish on the After the after the after the final rose special last night..but to no avail. It was simply an hour of recapping the 7 hours of crap that we had watched the previous night.

Regardless, now women across the country have a new douchebag to hold up with the utmost douchebag esteem. Thanks, Mesnick.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Excellent commentary!!!

amylynne said...

My thoughts exactly. And that balcony picture is just priceless.