Monday, March 30, 2009

Fifty Dollars later

Due to circumstances that were out of my control,

AHEM

I was forced out of my apt and ended up at Target on Friday night...by myself.

Commence pity party.....now.

Thank you for the tears.

And we all know what Target is. It is a black hole of crap you probably don't need.

Tinkerbell air freshener? Why but of course.
Dora the Explorer backpack? Yup.
Tetherball set? Perfect.

*****

Also, if you were wondering where all of the Provo engagers are on a Friday night, look no further than the bridal registry at Target.
I saw no less than 10 couples...most of the girls came straight from prom and the boys right off the plane from Chile/(enter your choice of South American mission field here)....am I sounding bitter? I think I'm starting to sound bitter.

I overheard one darling conversation of a potential groom-to-be with his bestie about some nerd video game that they were planning to play "ALL NIGHT, MAN." They made killer plans to meet at Beto's and then they were gonna play until they "TOTALLY DOMINATED."
From the next aisle, I said OUT LOUD..."Run girl, just run."


As you can see, only essential items were purchased.

Oh, and our carpet is drying quite nicely, thank you.

3 comments:

marie said...

i thought you got mint mojito?

Courtney Nielson said...

I just laughed out loud..HAHAHAAAA..I DID get mnint mojito...less for you to enjoy

Carolyn said...

Looks like a party to me!!!