Monday, March 16, 2009

Scientific Sonic


I responded to my call to Sonic mecca a few too many times last week. You'll be relieved to know it was all for the love of science...ish.

It all started innocently with Kaley ordering a vanilla cone on day one.
The thing was huge..an epic stack of ice cream swirls, if you will.
My large diet coke (easy cherry) was looking pretty lame by that point.
The only solution was to make a return to stall 3, on the far side (everyone knows that the near side of ANY Sonic is where the lameos park) the following day...for research purposes.

Day 2: I ordered my cone...and they brought me out a sorry excuse for ice cream. I was so offended by the small stature that I actually think I grimaced at our delivery boy.
The only solution was to return the following day. I had to know what the ice cream stature norm was.

Day 3: Somewhere in the middle. Not huge, but not offensively small. Then again, how could we know that THIS wasn't the fluke. Had to return.

Day 4: Medium stature. With that, we concluded our experiment. The norm is, in fact, somewhere in the middle.

******

As pathetic as this may sound, I just saved you from having to perform the same experiment. Don't pity me, thank me.
Oh, and they're under 200 cals a piece, so my thighs aren't even notably larger.

No comments: