Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Two Words

If I had my way, this little wannabe Zooey Deschanel would be packing her wannabe scenester bags tomorrow.

My fans will like it? Seriously, Megan? You're done.

Hopefully Scott and Anoop will round out the bottom three, but I bet little Matt Giraud will take Scott's place.


Whatever.


My real beef is with this one.Usage of the word "artistry" in your critiques does not legitimize you.
Everyone has an excuse for rambling incoherent pointless critiques but you.

Paula's high (and lookin mighty haggard)
Randy is a placeholder
and Simon is hilarious


I vote you off.

2 comments:

amylynne said...

Agreed. On both accounts! :)

Lindsay said...

ya i can't stand super beez either

also the word i have to type in below is subxess and i thought that was funny