Monday, March 2, 2009

This is what I'm wearing

I thought about clothes of the day (C.O.D), garments of the day (G.O.D) and ensemble of the day (E.O.D), but all of them yielded awkward acronyms. Instead, here is your first installment of the critically acclaimed series, "this is what I'm wearing."

I would like to say that this will be a daily occurrence, but I doubt I'll post pictures when it looks like a rats been suckin' on my hair and my clothes are akin to wash rags.

Having said that, here is the poorly lit, poorly staged, poorly first post. I have to go write a term paper or maybe I would to take a picture where you can actually see what I'm wearing. This series is starting off with a bang! thanks, priorities.


I am a ridiculous human being. So much so that the camera opted to cut my whole head off.

jeans: banana republic, shoes: target, trench:old navy, scarf: madewell

1 comment:

Jourdan said...

Like The Cherry Blossom Girl? I love it!

Also, I don't know if you read Mormon in Manhattan, but I totally sat next to the girl at Pizzeria 712. And yep, I definitely embarrassed myself by awkwardly asking if she had a blog. We had a nice little chat. Nice girl!

You're the only person I could think of who may know what blog I'm talking about and appreciate my audacity.