Thursday, March 5, 2009

This is what I'm wearing

"Courtney, did you take a Myspace mirror picture to show what you're wearing?"
Why, yes, I did, thanks for noticing.

At least it's better than this one....

What a darling face.
I love basics that I can rotate every other day...

cardigan:splendid, flats:old navy, jeans: 7s

******

Three things i've learned in the past 24 hours:
1. I went all day yesterday thinking it was Thursday but working on my Wednesday schedule. I checked my phone every hour yesterday to confirm the correct order of my days. Yesterday was, indeed, Wednesday. Today was Thursday.

2. Do not take your electronic toothbrush out of your mouth while it is on and in the process of spinning. You may or may not get toothpaste in your eye at 7 in the morning.

3. Do not let your friends convince you that purchasing 72 pieces of Kraft singles at Sam's will be more cost effective than constantly buying grilled cheeses at Sonic. Especially when you won't even be in your current home for the next 72 days. Accordingly, I will be hosting a grilled cheese party in the next month.

1 comment:

marie said...

gotta love that skinny mirror!
skinny wee beezy.