Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mecca

I have a recent obsession with Darcy Miller's "The Bride's Guide".
She is the wedding goddess over at Martha Stewart weddings.

She recently posted pictures of the prop closet that they use for all of Martha's magazines.
Catering mecca. My mom would die over those cake plates. I would bake a color-coordinated cake every day just to display all of them. And, subsequently become morbidly obese.

THE DINNER PARTIES I could throw. Of course, this is all contingent on getting out of my cramped college apt. with a dinner table from 1985 and four mismatched chairs...no abundance of Martha china and champagne flutes will mask a bad venue.

But I digress...and dream a little Martha prop closet dream.

2 comments:

Jourdan said...

I WANT I WANT I WANT

Lindsay said...

i undid my indian give. you're welcome.