Wednesday, March 18, 2009

AI Top 11

Favorites from last night:
Anoop and Matt. These two have been underrated thus far.


As for this little wannabe goth drag queen: Three words
Trying.Too.Hard.
Adding the sitar to your arrangement of a Johnny Cash classic doesn't give you street cred, bud. It just adds to your ridiculous persona.
Also of note, in looking for a pic of precious Lambert, I discovered that he most definitely likes men...so let the rumor mill stop milling.
Take my word for it, no need to go search for yourselves.
He also played Joshua in a touring production of "The Ten Commandments."
Seriously..I can't make this stuff up people.

Unless he has some freakish fan base that I am unaware of, I'll put money on this guy going home.
Sorry, Sarver.

You'll notice no mention of the girls. This is on purpose. They bore me.

1 comment:

amylynne said...

I agree with your thorough synopsis! :)