Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sinking Ship

Holy painful two hours of AI last night.
If I was a betting man, I would say these two are pretty much shoe-ins.


And the third spot is probably between these two. I voted for Anoop ten times last night. I think he's funny...and the options for his fan club names are endless and hilarious...I have too much time on my hands.


Dear Kaley tried to vote for Tatiana several times last night just to spite me. Her network wouldn't let her through...ever. If that's not a sign that ms. tropicana needs to pack her bags, I'm not sure what is.

Oh, and Mr. Seacrest, the banter with the families on the couch proved to be the most awkward minutes on television last night. Also, you looked like a little elvin creature even next to the smallest of the girls. Just helpin a brother out.


*****
Apparently I spoke too soon about Jamar Rogers and I will unequivocally lose my fake bet. They're doing the wild card differently this year and only choosing among those in the top 36 to bring back at the end. If they bring back tropicana...so help me, I will boycott/be even more involved to watch that trainwreck unravel. I hate producers.


2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow court!! Way to blog it up today. Love it!

Josh and Lar said...

I love your AI recap. I'm right with you on your feelings about Anoop and Tatiana. Get her off!!! I'm still confused why she's still on this show!