Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Friggin Sherlock

Where there's a pointless debate/investigation/question, there's me...searching to give you the absolutely pointless answers.
Whitney Port, of The City, previously of The Hills (and previous to that an actual real life person) lives in the most ridiculous apt in NYC. She's 23. Seriously?


Well apparently this little shot (clearly shot from the next deck over..and thus, completely set up, mind you) caused quite a ruckus. It shows a brick exterior as opposed to the glass exterior that the panned out shots show of Whit's little apt in Gramercy...... Am I still talking about this?
Well, I found this handy little graphic to clear the air. Whitney lives at The Elektra and pays around 10K/month. I'm not kidding. Did I mention she's 23? Yes. Did I mention that MTV has hooked up each and every one of these girls with their sweet jobs and in return these companies get a RIDICULOUS amount of publicity. Umm, Hi Kelly Cutrone and People's Revolution. Am I adding to their plot by continuing to talk about it? Why, yes, yes I am.


I'm so glad this debate was settled. Don't we all feel better about our day now?