Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chop Choppa


I chopped it all off this weekend. The self-indulgent face was made in an effort to get you to ignore my 11 PM unkempt face. Maybe I'll take a picture later where you can actually see the cut when I'm washed and looking less oily.

I loved Studio Enizio. Finding a decent salon in Utah valley is quite the feat in the hair school factory of the west. We were pampered in robes, given drinks, scalp massages, and actual attention was paid to the cutting of my hair for $25. Glory Glory.

Plus, it looks like my future dream house.

Whitney and I officially look like twins. She is very concerned about the loss of her identity.
She'll get over it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this kinda reminds me of that pact those girls made to get pregnant, except you guys just made a pact to get pregnant newlywed haircuts. cute, though. loves! ;)

Lindsay said...

wait.. seriously?? what/where is this magical place??

also cool about the haircut :)

i'd all but given up on your blog