Friday, February 27, 2009

Aaron Schock

Evans and I have always joked (in the most serious manner) about marrying state reps/senators..

We would thus become....senator's wives.

..which naturally entails a world of J. Crew, sailing in Nantucket and posing for pictures with babies. I would lobby (PUNNY) for a senator from Texas so that my world could entail weekends at the ranch with BBQ..but I won't be picky here.

Please overlook the shallowness of these statements and focus on the fact that I have found my husband.

That hot man above is not an actor or model...he is Aaron Schock...27 year old state rep from Illinois. He was on his local school board at the age of 19..HE BEAT AN INCUMBENT AT 19. I need to get on the ball.

He was recently voted hottest freshman by the Huffington Post. Shocking! (I'm on a roll with the puns)

See his Today Show interview here. Call me, Aaron.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

hahaha kill me. he's not lds is he?