Monday, February 23, 2009

Blog love


I saw miss cjane walking on center street with her darling nieces on Saturday. A normal person would probably just silently think, oh, I read her incredibly popular blog...there she is.

I defied social graces and rolled down my window to yell at her about how much I love her blog.
She turned around with a big grin and thanked me.
Blog struck? Did I just coin a new term?


*********

If I get home before midnight tonight, you can count on my Oscars rundown. I know you're waiting with bated breath.

2 comments:

amylynne said...

HAHAHAHA. I loved this, courtney... I would have done the same thing. I'm totally blogstruck with cjane. I'm sure I would make myself look like a complete fool if I ever ran into her. Love you blog. I have you on my googlereader now... yay! :)

Lindsay said...

how did you know?? that is the exact reason i was checking your blog.. to see if you had written about the oscars yet. haha still waiting! bated breath and everything. love you!