Thursday, February 12, 2009

AI Recap

Red thrones. Seriously? And were they only using two rooms of the "judge's mansion"? What a waste of a pool and a view, gracious. Have a BBQ or something. Since I already have too many favorites, I'll just get to my grievances for now.

These two got through because producers think they're good TV. Unfortunately, Tatianna del Toro is quite possibly the most annoying person who has ever been on this show. No one will vote for her. If you do, you should hang your head in reality television voting shame.

Frankie Jordan should have stayed. I'm annoyed. I would have actually voted for her. My bet is that she'll be coming back. More on that below.
As I was putting on copious amounts of Maybelline Great Lash this morning, mulling over the important matters of the world, I had an epiphany. First, I thought, WHY DID THEY LET JAMAR ROGERS GO? He has already branded himself, has unique fashion, and has a great voice. And then, it hit me. They're doing a dadgum wild card round this season, Courtney. Each judge gets to pick one person who was sent home to come back to the show during top 36. HE'S COMING BACK. I will put good money(or my Maybelline Great Lash) on the table betting this. They can't get more dramatic than the reuniting of two best friends. "You were gone, and now you're back!" You thought you had me, AI, but you don't, ya jerks.

My favorite moment of the night came when ole' Tati was peeing her obnoxious little pants over Paula's CLASSY jewelry line. The precious little ring Paula gave her is on sale for $12.95 by the way, act fast. One size fits all! Can't get classier than that.

When Simon said, "You're such a good person, most people wouldn't promote their jewelry line on national television Paula" and followed up by telling Tat Tat "She's gonna want that ring back" I was dying. Thank you, Simon, for making this show worthwhile.

No comments: