Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kendyl Friend








Happy Birthday Kendyl dear, I'm glad I've known you for every year thus far...haha

Ten reasons why Kendyl is fabulous:
1. She was the best ABC designer I know..those playscape designs were impeccable.
2. She signed her name in my diary when we were four with blue crayon..and did a backwards "K"...my what strides we have made.
3. She is the best cheerleader I know..and I know me some cheerleaders
4. Her angel role in our annual Christmas pageant is inspiring..no pun intended.
5. She had the sweetest thick pink-rimmed glasses when she was a wee child.
6. She does the best Brian Fellows impression I have every heard. "Next week we'll have a bat, cuz that's crazy!"
7. She brought two briskets in a cooler with dry ice last summer..because we all know you can't find a good cut of meat in the state of Utah
8. Her hips get creaky when it rains
9. She has the same love for chicken roll-ups that I do.
10. She is a fabulous friend who will always be there..and I love her for it!

Wayell...happy 22nd Kendyl friend!!

2 comments:

the middle hip sister said...

Well look at you! You're blog is adorable...Very Shi Shi...of course..I love the colors and your sence of humor...your readers are going to love visiting...Thanks again Courtney dahling...You've made us all proud and I bet your Mom is beaming! Which reminds me...she is an April birthday girl so we better get with it. I'll be back so keep posting...Love ya, Auntie Cathi

Kendyl said...

Wayell Courters I just love you!!!!! Thanks!! You are so great! I'm really excited to see you tonight!!