Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Care Care


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA CARE!!!! It is care care's 30th birthday today, that silly woman has left her twenties! She came into town last weekend and we had a ridiculous amount of food and fun...post forthcoming....for now we'll do a mama care top ten.

1.She is addicted to her "cool refreshing beverages"...i drink liters and liters of diet coke when I'm around her
2.She loves the little friends and tells me stories about them on a daily basis
3.She does sweet emotion faces...."surprised, sad, happy"..just ask her
4. She loves Kevin Fowler and will sing along loudly every time
5.She has slumber parties with me and acts like a teenager
6. She assisted in driving a car into a church during seminary in high school..what a baller that care
7. She has yet to turn down a trip to Chuy's
8.She will ALWAYS talk to me when I call...poor thing
9.She always knows the "scoop"...always
10. She is truly the kindest, most compassionate, giving, funny person I know...I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

You made my day!!! Love you, Mama Care

Anonymous said...

Okay, Courtney - I am OBVIOUSLY totally OLD and out of the loop because I have no idea what the crap you were saying in like half of those things, but what the heck - it sounded funny anyway.

How the heck (heck! I'm definitely in UT) do I get in touch with your MAMA CARE? I wanna write to her - eamil? blog addy? Let me know K

Love ya - Marci

Anonymous said...

PS - Am I one of the "little friends"? AND WHAT STORIES???!!!