Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cheerio

Let me just start with a disclaimer: I wholeheartedly think that The Bachelor is full of desperate girls who are willing to do anything to be on television. Regardless, it is a guilty pleasure, and this season has been exceptionally guilty due to this man:

GRACIOUS...they finally got someone who is over six feet and not a tool. Glory Glory

Anyway, we're pulling for Shayne in our apartment..I am 99% sure that we are judging her solely on her clothes and hair....but the other girls are lame ducks so we don't particularly care about our shallow judgments...Matt needs a girl that can dress.











In other tv news, American Idol obsession is in full swing..in our apartment, and in all of Utah apparently...for heaven sake David Archuleta being from Utah does not suddenly legitimize the state people...I'm not even kind of kidding when I say the radio stations do a promo for him every commercial break...they are selling t-shirts...and he is the LEAD story on the news right after the show airs....

Having said that, I love the little guy..he is amazing and adorable..and I've been pulling for Brooke...but she isn't doing much for me lately..and Jason...well I may be in the minority among our viewing parties..but that man is gorgeous..and I want him and David in the finale...I kid you not....


Mo Rocca wrote a hilarious blog about Mormons being superior singers to the rest of America.....Out of the now seven left, two are Mormon...way to be Brooke and David...way to be.


In other news, I have successfully completed all of my classes for the year...and I only have a few finals left..and then I will officially be a senior in college..with the maturity of a twelve year-old.

No comments: