Friday, April 25, 2008

fashion retort

My Curmudgeonly Professor grandpa delights in commenting on my choices in fashion. He is most likely funnier than your grandpa, (this can be experienced by watching the next Jazz playoff game with him on Saturday, I will let him know you're coming) so I let him get away with it. He usually concedes that he sees my choices of fashion in magazines later; I'm not sure if he is referring to to the Atlantic Monthly or Vogue, but I digress. So, grandpa, I'll save you the trouble with my choice in boots from last night.

I am not the only girl who wears "go-go" boots over my jeans. More retorts to come.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.polyvore.com

try not to pee your pants.

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you on Saturday! Let's keep in touch - check out my blog...

www.marnmar.blogspot.com

Love ya Court! (PS - What song are you singing at the tryouts in July?)