Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'll take my martini by the pool Charles

If I achieve nothing else in life, all I want is a big southern wrap around porch that overlooks green..green trees, green grass..I'm not that picky. I am a big outdoor entertaining kinda girl.
As for now, I'll just pretend and throw summer parties on our "porch". Our newly acquired interest in gardening should assist in the aesthetics of our outdoor living space. Luckily, Pottery Barn knows me so well that they decided to help me in my summer entertaining.

Pottery Barn and Southern Living have some fabulous outdoor rooms set up. For now, I'll just dream a little dream....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

jessi has graciously agreed to donate her large bag of potting soil to our gardening effort. your gardening effort... i shan't be here.