Monday, August 18, 2008

The Rundown:Episode 1

Things I learned during The Hills premiere tonight:


Le Douche. Still needs to shave flesh-colored facial growth. Nuff said.

Holly Montag will be this season's Stephanie Pratt. AKA Cling-on relative to pseudo fame. Next up, Audrina's skanky cousins!

Heidi is SO classy. She has a sweet boyfriend, a sweet bra, and a sweet manufactured face.

Frankie uses some serious volumizing mousse. He seems like one who would google his name..so Frankie Delgado. There ya go kid, you eat up your pseudo fame.

Whitney's sole purpose is to be a sounding board for Lauren. Give this girl her own show already. She is the classiest, most normal one on the show. Much love Whitney.

Audrina is SUCH a hipster. I mean, did you see her friend with the red mohawk and tattoos? I wonder how much MTV paid him to give her some SERIOUS street-cred. She rolls hard folks.

And, at the end of the day, our poor little Lauren has to handle all of these crazies, make sure Audrina's mohawked friend doesn't kill Lo, AND balance her endorsements for MARK and AT&T. The poor little lamb.....

I can make fun all I want...but I will still be watching every manufactured reality minute this season..jokes on me.

1 comment:

Josh and Lar said...

Courtney I love your posts! You kill me.