Friday, August 22, 2008

It must be said...

..that Gwen done lost her mind
Remember my documented excitement over this second little bundle of joy?
Well, that was before I knew she was going to name her child Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale.


People provides an explanation for this tragedy of a name here. Zuma was most likely picked as a tribute to Zuma beach. I like a lot of beaches, but you don't see me naming my kid Oceanside or Carlsbad State beach. Nesta is a shout out to Bob Marley. How about we change that shout out to something more reasonable, like, say, Marley. I can handle that. Can't wait for this poor kid to go to kindergarten....

Shout out to miss jourdan for being an all-star blogger. I just had to express my feelings on the matter as well.

1 comment:

Jourdan said...

Ha, glad I could get the approval of the female Perez. :)