Thursday, August 28, 2008

Glory Glory Hallelujah

These crazies returned to Provo yesterday after a four month hiatus in Vegas. I don't think I have laughed so hard or had such a rush of caloric intake since they left. Sweet, sweet angels from heaven..


AND..this little crazy will return TODAY from CA. I can't wait for another semester of sociological theory and wheezing up the steps from hell with her.


As long as they don't play "beer for my horses" anymore, our friendship will remain intact. That's a threat, by the way. Much love.


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

i better get my own blog entry when i come back too

Anonymous said...

thanks for my shoutout.
ho. slut. skank. whore.

i'm surprised you didn't the other two girls you don't even know that live in the same house as those stupid people.