Monday, August 11, 2008

Chillow


I flip my pillow at least ten times a night looking for the proverbial colder side of the pillow...except it isn't really proverbial..because I am literally looking for the colder side. I digress..after a little research I found out that Soothsoft has solved my dilemma with their break through Chillow. This thing will cradle my head and keep me cool with its liquid core. And, don't worry, they have big chillows for dogs. They are in the mail Dudley and Abby (I know you're an avid reader little Dud)... because nothing says "I love my dogs" more than keeping them cool with a chillow for $89.95.

4 comments:

McKenzie said...

Haha Courters! Love it. I completely understand! Who doesn't flip their pillows looking for the cooler side? You should call Chillow up and tell them you'll market them. :) (Hey, you could be famous!)

Carolyn said...

I want one too!!

Anonymous said...

i'm a fellow flipper too! How do you find this stuff?! Seriously you need some cut-backs!

Anonymous said...

p.s. that was me...again...i don't do to well on the comment thing.