Monday, August 25, 2008

Photograph this

So roomie Zaida left me for the weekend (please see previous post). Living by myself apparently results in insanity....good to know. Anyway, this got me thinking, Zaida is pretty cool and prone to accepting bribes..so maybe I should advertise for her and she'll come back and save my poor, lonely mind.
She is a photographer, and she can meet all of your photography needs. Including:

Sittin on truck photos
Family photos...but not with my dad..

Castle Bond-like photos
OR....Southern Utah scenery photos..my personal favorite..

If Zaida books one sitting as a direct result of this blog, I bet she will be my friend again. I'm 90% sure that she will accept Del Taco churros as payment. Thanks for your concern.

6 comments:

Jourdan said...

THAT IS THE HOTTEST PICTURE OF YOU EVER!!! Holy cow. I would make this your future wedding announcement. Just photoshop out that guy's head and replace it with the right guy's.

And if you don't get married, I'd send it out to everyone anyway just to remind them of how good looking you are.

Lindsay said...

'and if you don't get married" bahahahahhahaha who is she?

but what i really came on here to say was that i want to see ALLLLL of the faux engagements IMMEDIATELY. so tantalizing hahaha that word doesn't get used often enough

Courtney Nielson said...

ha!..freaking jourdan...i mean, I AM 21..it's downhill from here...and as for the faux engagements..you may have to discuss that with zaida..and tantalizing doesn't get used because it's creepy

Anonymous said...

tell your brother i said hi.

Unknown said...

yeah, tell your brother she says hi.

you're a peach. i love you. i miss you. i can tell you're dying without me.

i'll be home soon. we're leaving friday.

and i have loads to tell you.

ok bye.

Molly said...

I am about 10 months behind on looking at your older posts, but you look fa-reaking gorgeous in that picture. dizzzzammmnnn!