Monday, August 25, 2008

LC's Crib

Regardless of my feelings on little Lauren, she has fabulous clothes..and, more importantly, a FABULOUS house.

They never pan the rooms on the show enough to get a great view, but that's what this precious little linked slide show is for. If/when/tomorrow when I buy this house, I wouldn't change the decor a bit. Gorgeous. Also, since it gives the address, do you think little Laur Laur will mind a Courtney drop-in? Wait, that's creepy? I guess I could settle for a few pictures...

Found via A & L.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

That house is gorgeous!!! I know this will kill you , but what is the show and who is Lauren? (Sorry)

Courtney Nielson said...

HA! i'm laughing so hard. It's funny when older people don't know the hip shows their kids are watching..just kidding care...The Hills..on MTV...Lauren Conrad...google it