Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Gatsby


Fabulous...AP English 4 forced this book upon me..and lately I've been on another Great Gatsby kick. The story, the clothes, the parties..I think I was born in the wrong decade. My unborn dog will be named Gatsby, for fear that my unborn baby would kill me if they had to live with that name.


Could someone please give me a reason to dress like this? I'll even throw the party..you just have to have a baby/get married/have a birthday/have a bar mitzvah/graduate/get an A on a test..the options are endless here folks. I don't want to wait until Halloween, people...get on it.



6 comments:

McKenzie said...

Gorgeous pictures of Kate Hudson! Umm... I'll join the club, anytime! You just name the date! You could so do vintage!

Molly said...

thanks for the obnoxious comment on my list of rants ya scum. just you wait...just you wait.

Lindsay said...

what are those kate hudson pictures from? possible a remake? or just some random photoshoot?

Courtney Nielson said...

They're from a harper's bazaar great gatsby shoot. I will actually be playing Daisy in the remake.

Anonymous said...

we are going to have a great gatsby party at my house.
everyone is going to dress up. and i am going to put the martha stewart lights on the porch.
sound good?
k cool.
make sure to spike the punch.

Anonymous said...

p.s. we'll play baby baby by amy grant at least once at the party.