Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Unacceptable


Is this some sort of sick joke? And the worst part is, the meteorologists are dirty, filthy liars. It's like 8 degrees outside. And this darling little graphic doesn't show the ten inch snow drifts, or the brown slush on the roads, or the numb feet, or the snow-matted hair, or the impossibilities of driving up hills, or the absolute TORTURE that is Utah winters.

****
This morning I realized that my 9:00 class was on the other side of campus. So, I dropped it. I straight up dropped a class because I didn't want to walk down four flights of stairs in the snow. Clearly, my productivity as an adult would be in serious jeopardy if I were to live in a cold climate after school..ain't happenin.

I'm whining, I recognize this. But this is truly foul. Did I mention that our heat and hot water aren't turned on yet? Oh, and I officially eat my words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

once again...
LAUGHING OUT LOUD.
I can't believe i am this behind on your blog.