Sunday, January 18, 2009

Stock up

Along with Obama's Tuesday inauguration comes hoards of people peddling their wares. Here are a few favorites:




L to R
1. $2,500 chair...and "they're only a few left" I'm a little shocked to hear that a substantial amount of people have a house where this loud chair would just "fit in" with existing decor

2. Sneakers and pop art skateboard..between 60-70 dollars...I've never seen any Reagan skateboards...just for the record

3. $8 paperdolls of the first family. Unfortunately,I think the artist got tired after drawing Michelle and just cut and pasted model faces onto Barack and the girls. No seriously, click to enlarge..it's a joke.

4. At least mildly amusing at $25, AND your dog can be a part of the political process

5. 40 dollars for 4 oz. of cologne..what exactly makes this special to Obama? I'm pretty sure I could have bottled up Clinique Happy in a pretty little bottle and pawned it off on unsuspecting Americans

6. What a lovely $95 nameplate..the unintelligible "b" is my favorite part...truly a masterpiece

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those shoes are wicked sweet. i'd wear them.