Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sundance Pick

"September Issue" is premiering at Sundance this weekend and, thus, I will be waiting in 2 degree weather on Saturday morning in Park City at 8 AM to try to get tickets.
It is a documentary that is based on months leading up to the publishing of the September 2007 edition of Vogue-it weighed five pounds and is the largest single edition of a magazine ever printed.

That's all fine and good, but I really just want to see Ms. Anna Wintour (editor-in-chief) go psycho. This woman is notoriously a tyrant and I want to see her go bat-shizz crazy. Anything less will not be worth my money.

Lauren Weisberger interned with Ms. Wintour and subsequently wrote the Devil Wears Prada and based Miranda Priestly on her lovely boss. The woman is certifiable.

If you would like to see my comprehensive list of Sundance movies that have celebrities in them, along with the locations and screening times and premiere times, please see me, or the blue sticky notes in my purse. This is also known as my guide to stalking celebrities at Sundance.
I have no life.


1 comment:

La Esposa said...

Are you going by yourself?? Let me know if you want a buddy! =)