Friday, January 16, 2009

Zimbardo

I've finally found a use for my sociology degree. I've studied, been tested on, and watched more movies on the Stanford prison experiment done by Zimbardo in my classes than I care to count. And, guess what? Hollywood has caught onto this fabulous little failed study!


And, what's more, all of middle-Jonas and Hannah loving-America is going to know about the experiment soon as well. Thank you teen-hearthrob friendly cast for introducing our next generation to famous psychological experiments.
mmhmm...Channing Tatum, Charlie Hunnam, Benjamin McKenzie, and Ryan Phillippe among others.

I'm not sure how hip-hop movies, acting opposite Mischa Barton, and cheating on a Hollywood A-lister wife prepared Channing, Benjamin and Ryan respectively for these roles...but I'll take it. I've been a fan of Charlie for years, so he's allowed to stay.

*****

It's in production..but will supposedly be released this year..

And they said my degree prepared me for nothing.

No comments: