Sunday, December 28, 2008

British Holiday


Whit and I got Adele and Duffy CDs for Christmas. Fabulous young soulful singers under 25 from England and Wales. But it's all just one big island..right Rie?
Duffy is already doing pretty well for herself, with over four million albums sold, but miss Adele is a little less known.
Buy 19 IMMEDIATELY. She is nominated for four grammies, and mark my words, after February 9th, this girl is going to completely take over. I could listen to either of these girls sing the phone book...

*****
Listen to Adele here. A personal favorite is Hometown Glory.
Listen to Duffy here. A personal favorite is Stepping Stone.
Did I mention that Adele will be in SLC on January 23rd? You're all coming with me.

1 comment:

marie said...

should i give up? or should just keep on chasing pavements even if it leads nowhere...