Monday, December 22, 2008

Two things..

1. I'm back from the depths of educational hell

2. Why don't we dress like this anymore?

Probably my favorite iconic costume from a movie..Grace Kelly in Rear Window, created by Edith Head
Apparently Hollywood is obsessed with this dress as well....

Mark Shaw photographed an imitation during a fashion show in the '50s..I'll take a few ribs out and squeeze right into this little number

Vanity Fair did a Hitchcock tribute a few years ago...


..And Carolina Herrera created her own interpretation for a benefit last year...somehow my people didn't get the memo to purchase...

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

dang it! i just watched this movie like last week and had gathered all the necessary pictures into a neat little file all ready for me to blog about after christmas break.

life ruiner!