Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sharp Dressed Man


In honor of the NBA finals, I've decided to shrewdly hide my feelings of the superior team under my diatribe on the goodness of a man in a blazer and jeans.


Just last week, Mr. Bryant was photographed in this get-up. This is most likely due to the fact that he is a self-important girly man, or perhaps he just likes to wear heels. Hey, no judgement here.

Strangely enough, Mr. Pierce was photographed in this get-up (minus the nice white man inside) at the same event. I do love me a man in a blazer and jeans. My, my, what class. I rest my case.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Courtney you lost me here. I am an idiot, but it even took Carly, who has a masters, like 3 times before we could figure out what the heck you were trying to say. Do those words go together? I am just confused.

Courtney Nielson said...

i'm glad we settled this in the real world