Monday, June 16, 2008

Pa

Happy late father's day to my dad!!!

My dad is better than your dad because:
1. He has the best taste in music of anyone I know
2. He is hilarious and the life of any party
3. He was the best mayor pro-tem Round Rock ever saw
4. He literally knows everything-just ask him about trees on top of buildings
5. He has worked hard his entire life for everything he has
6. He is a great singer-with a little bribing we can get a little Randy Travis or MacArthur's Park out of him
7. He will still put on the Easter bear costume
8. He is almost as obsessed with the dogs as I am
9. He will still do anything and everything he can to embarrass me in public
10. He is selfless and we love him!

1 comment:

Josh and Lar said...

I'm loving the Easter Bear costume. I've got to get my Dad one of those!