Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday Music


I love me some John Mayer. He seems like a chill guy that just wants to play his guitar, but he happens to be UNBELIEVABLE..and date Jennifer Aniston, but that's besides the point. This CD is so good you won't know what to do with yourself. I'm a sucker for acoustic anything, so the first five songs are personal favorites-namely In your Atmosphere and his sweet cover of free fallin'. Nineteen songs total-each goes on forever and ever because it's live-and I got it from Target for twelve bucks. And by I got it I mean Care got it for me because she loves me/wants me to shut up-not sure which one takes precedence. Anyway, buy this, love this, read his blog and someone come with me to USANA to see him on July 21st or I'll be forced to be a creepy alone groupie girl.

No comments: