Friday, July 18, 2008

John, James, and Jack

Summer is pools, sun, and live music.
And I' m not doing too shabby thus far.
USANA has saved my life this summer with having a decent concert series..with three of my favorite men:


Mr. John Mayer- July 21st-crazy hippie lawn dancing will ensue with rie and z










Mr. James Taylor-Aug. 4th-I literally can hardly wait










Mr. Jack Johnson-Aug. 21st-glory, glory








Other shows I'm planning on attending:

-Twilight Concert Series-FREE-Every Thursday until August 28th-saw Josh Ritter and Andrew Bird last night-It was so Austin, so blissful, so wonderful-the best thing Salt Lake has ever done

-Ernie Halter-Logan-July 25th-we'll see about the two hour drive

-Bonnie Raitt-Red Butte Gardens-August 25th

-G.Love and Tristan Prettyman-Red Butte Gardens-September 11th


I'm sure there will be several more..let me know if you want in..I can always use a concert buddy!

oh and shout out to miss evans for fixing my poor, broken blog.

No comments: