Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm a Weirdie

No but seriously...


---I bought new shoes six days ago..have worn said shoes at least four of the six days..and I still have not cut the tag out that is INSIDE the shoe..in fact, I'm fully capable of doing so right now, but I won't
---I read no less than two online newspapers from Austin and Round Rock every day, and yet I fail to look at Salt Lake's newspapers more than once a week
---When I get grossed out by something, I roll my tongue uncontrollably until the grossness passes
---My number one deterrent in going to the gym is the thought of having to shower and dry my hair again
---I make really scary faces at myself in the mirror late at night to freak myself out..and I do..I scream and run into my bed out of fear of...myself
---My daughter's first big-girl outfit is already planned out: red sparkly ballet flats, yellow tights, pink tutu, and a vintage Bob Seger shirt..this outfit has been in the works since I was 14..
---I am obsessed with scary movies, but I cover my eyes and bite on blankets for most of the actual duration of them
---My mood can be closely related to whether I have showered and feel clean or not, and yet I have the constant urge to roll around in mud

I should stop now.

1 comment:

McKenzie said...

Courters! Oh my gosh... favorite part is the yellow tights... have you had a lot of time on your hands lately?