Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Weddin'

After my entire post dedicated to Jenna Bush, I am required to post about her wedding last weekend. Oscar de la Renta goodness...I am officially obsessed with the simplicity of this dress.


This is so dreamy to me..out in the wildflowers at sunset...Honestly?..bravo Jenna..bravo. If I happened to be the President's daughter, I would do the same. I mean if my father was still mayor pro-tem I would most definitely forego the pomp and circumstance of marrying at Round Rock City Hall and opt for a more private, casual ceremony.

Care texted me to tell me the pictures were up on Sunday-we have our mother/daughter priorities straight-and the first thing we both said was that the cake was leaning. It was a muggy day in Texas, so I'll let this one slide.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

can you please have a huge cross like that at your wedding?!

Dwight said...

mercy