Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just throwin' it out there

I don't ask for much..either a big man who can cook, or a big man who can play the guitar and sing. Having both would be overwhelming, but entirely welcomed.
A few weeks ago, the gals and I teenybopped it up in Murray to see little Archie's hometown visit..... ...then later that night I got my acoustic music fix with Ernie Halter and Josh Hoge.
Minus the jeans..yes please. Everyone questions my sanity, but Josh meets the aforementioned criteria, and thus is included on my yes list.

Also included on my yes list...
I realized my attraction to mr. flay while watching him grill on his rooftop deck..and we all know how i feel about decks..so this attraction may be called into question.

Regardless, tongs or picks are most definitely in order.

No comments: