Tuesday, May 13, 2008

27 Dresses

Katherine Heigl is quickly becoming one of my favorite actresses, and 27 Dresses only solidified her place in my proverbial favorite actresses book. This may or may not be because I related to her character, Jane-minus the pushover part-but I LOVED this movie. This also may or may not have been influenced by her fashion in EVERY single scene. Even my friends started saying..oh that is such a Courtney outfit. Isawitin may help me in my outfit mockery. It solidified our Anthropologie guesses in every scene as well.
Go here for the few things they have left.

Also, during our weekly magazine sleuthing at the B&N, I found this little diddy.
Tess didn't cut up her mother's dress afterall-what a relief-Amsale just made it for her tiny little frame.

No comments: