Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nugget Nielson

....This little nugget was born last Wednesday

Sadie Rose Nielson

I have fully accepted that my mother loves her more than any of us-as evidenced by the mounds of various and assorted baby crap taking over our home. She immediately became the desktop picture on her computer. It must be mentioned that her none of her first born have ever been deemed important enough to be on her desktop,we've always been second to default nature pictures.

So congrats Miss Sadie, you win this battle.

Whit and I titled this one "ball of nugget"
Daniel, in true Daniel form, compared her to these two.
(Yes, Daniel, I had to google them)


I can't wait to see her and buy her love!


Beach pics coming soon....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love nugget nielson and im the best aunt and you smell PERFECT