Thursday, August 13, 2009

It makes your hair shiny and smooth


Recent Conversation with snooty hair stylist:

SHS: What kind of shampoo are you using?

C:Oh, ya, know, just kinda depends. (THIS IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER LIE. THE ONLY VARIATION IN MY HAIR ROUTINE INVOLVES SWITCHING OUT SUAVE REFRESHING TANGERINE FOR SUAVE JUICY APPLE)
What should I be using?

SHS: Just something low in aasdlkjfates and saiodsdndrates. Whatever you're using is working great.

I really stuck it to the Frederick Fekkai man on that one.
Had I said I was using the $1.37 food stamp shampoo, I would have been scolded and been told to buy 3 oz. of Bumble & Bumble for $25.00 in order to save my hair.

Ain't happenin.

Unless, of course, you want to donate to the cause. The Bumble & Bumble samples I stole from a boutique last week are about to run out.

2 comments:

Sharman said...

Perfect. I've been contemplating a change of hair routine. Now I know what to do. You rock, C. Love, Auntie S.

Lindsay said...

you always make me laugh