Wednesday, April 29, 2009

All grown up

Apparently graduating from college is supposed to equate with adulthood in some skewed, non-sensical equation.

Since I am not measuring up, I've decided that the following three items can help to balance the equation.1. Dress slip. I'm tired of wearing volleyball spandex in order to wear some of my clingier dresses. Did I just admit that? It's time to buy a freaking slip.

2. Perfume. Typically, my only form of perfume is B&B lotion (or in the case of my dear sister, dryer sheets). I would like to say that my mature sense of smell wants to buy Chanel No. 5, but I actually think it smells like grandma drawers full of flannel. I'm gonna aim for Daisy instead.

3. Perfect white button-down. My Banana Republic, crinkled, thin number just isn't cutting it anymore. White button-down + perfect pair of jeans+minimal gold jewelry+ fabulous heels=adult?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Brooks Brother's Non-Iron (machine washable) shirts really are as incredible as they sound. I haven't tried the new Banana Non-Iron line, though...