Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Well there ya have it

After my 7 hour date with Wolf Blitzer and my recliner last night, I think I need a breather from any and all political analysis. So, instead, I will focus on the shallowest of campaign topics. Do you think we could do that? Yes we can...man, I'm hilarious.

-----

First, Cindy. She looked beautiful in her little marigold suit. I think Lindsay is disappointed that we won't get to see her first-lady fashion come to full fruition more than the fact that her husband lost.

Usually Michelle looks beautiful. WHO FREAKING STYLED YOU LAST NIGHT WOMAN? And Jill...lime green? Lime green for your husband's vice-presidential presentation? Gracious people.

This was even more shocking because the Biden women are gorgeous and classy and are living my life in Nantucket...white jeans, polos and all. Give me a call Jill.


I think Obama's acceptance speech would have been even more affective with the following additions:
-A gospel choir singing "yes we can", not just chanting like the lame crowd
-Oprah giving cars to the entire crowd at Grant Park
-The 106 year-old lady that was mentioned coming on stage shaking her cane at him saying that she thought she was voting for Ron Paul
-Changing the 70's powder blue carpet on the stand to navy...honestly people...please consult me next time
-Brad Pitt and Angelina's kids doing a choreographed dance with Obama's darling daughters


Here's to the next four years!
But can we please put Ann in the white house in 2012?.. I would really appreciate the fashion blogging material.
So classy.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Your REALLY SHOULD be a fashions consultant! So true!! Your suggestions for improving the event last night would have made it much more exciting...too bad they didn't know.