Friday, November 7, 2008

Threat

Psycho Carly has strong-armed me into a blog tag. Posting the fourth picture of the fourth album on your computer. She threatened to make inappropriate comments on my blog and facebook until I did so. She made good on her threats today with comments that include bodily functions that should not be discussed in public forums...everyone thinks I'm a dainty girl, and we cannot have that image being tarnished.

So, here ya go. I'm at work (or I'm not at work if this will get me fired)..so here is this picture of hellishness that is saved on our desktop for no apparent reason.

2 comments:

Carly said...

COURTNEY EATS DOG BABIES (AKA PUPPIES) WITH SOY SAUCE AND RAW EGGS.

Carly said...

See, I can do better than eye boogers and dirty laundry. I was just saving them. I will save the rest for another time...Oh, and Old Navy is having a sale until next Thursday- 50% of all outerwear. Check out the coats- http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/category.do?cid=5448