Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Friendly Memo


=NOT A PROPER WEDDING DRESS

I wish I was exaggerating, I really do, but my eyes are still sore from viewing this atrocity on the FB last week.

"I love this strapless wedding dress...but what about the modesty?...AH YES...old navy has their white cotton t-shirts on special this week!"


I thought long and hard about blurring out the poor girl's face and putting it on here..but I just couldn't let myself do it.
It outdoes any bad Mormon wedding dress...worse than the bad tailoring, worse than the bad jackets, and even worse than the capes.



If you are dying to see it, and depending on how evil my mood, I might send you the link.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm dying.

Becky said...

I want to see!

Jourdan said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Unacceptable. That said, I'll need to see this for myself.

Josh and Laura said...

Post it!

Lindsey said...

Rock 'em sock 'em Courters

Lindsay said...

i can't believe you haven't sent it already.

Anonymous said...

Give it up Court....

!!!

Marci

John and Heidi said...

even worse than capes??!?

um, don't hold back court. i want that link.

marie said...

this the most comments you've ever gotten!