Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Weekly Rant: Back to School Edition

First day of school at BYU means first day of school get to know you pre-k games. You can imagine my excitement. Moving on, one of the only things I can creepily look forward to is finding amusing prospects that I can stare at during the next four months to keep me from napping in class. Well, unfortunately my classes are mostly oldie classes now...so this game is no longer amusing for me. In my class of 60 with miss Heidi today, approximately 50 of them used their new marriages as their "something interesting about them" fact. Hmm..thanks BYU, what am I supposed to do with that? Stare at a married man for four months? Maybe I'll just retake Physical Science......

3 comments:

Josh and Lar said...

love it!

Daniel and Carly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Daniel and Carly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.