Monday, September 22, 2008

Live Music-Fall 2009

This is more for my benefit than yours....

Sept. 27th-Gavin Degraw
-The entire cast of One Tree Hill is at every one of his concerts...or so I hear

Oct 28th-Jason Mraz
-I'm gonna dress up as Tristan for this one in honor of Halloween

Oct. 29th-Missy Higgins
-Warm honey and milk...and Joshua Radin is opening...HALLELUJAH

Nov. 7th-Joshua James

-Return to Kilby Court..can't wait

Nov 8th-Matt Nathanson
-Meet my boyfriend


Nov. 19th-Carrie Underwood
-I'll probably stop eating before and after this concert, so really, this is for the benefit of my health. Plus, I love anything having to do with AI...just love people, just love.

More to come.....

2 comments:

Jourdan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jourdan said...

Um, if you need companionship for Jason Mraz, I'm more than happy to oblige. He is ridiculously good live.