Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Bumpit


(please note that these are the "hollywood bumpits, as opposed to the sacramento bumpits)



Just say no.

When their first ad showed up in BYU's paper a year and a half ago..I was so appalled that I cut it out and put it on our fridge for all to mock.

The infomercial came on last night and with each before and after we screamed in increased horror.

BAD.

WORSE.
A-FREAKING-PPALLING
If I want to look like Lily Munster, I will get a plastic comb and some aqua net, thank you.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i think my family thinks i'm weird when i'm sitting at the computer chuckling to myself. nobody can make me laugh like you do. i like you?

p.s. you know this isn't really patti

Unknown said...

oh, don't even worry about it, they're selling them at walgreens for $9.99. i saw it on their marquis. yeah. i about peed myself.

Whitney said...

AMEN!!!

Natalie Hill said...

i have no fewer than 15 friends who fell for the bump it lure......

bad bad bad idea.